Our Conan Exiles Obelisk Map is useful for all the gamers who want to play Conan Exiles. Let us look at the Conan Exiles Obelisk Map so that you can find 10 Obelisk Locations, Their Map Coordinates and coordinates to teleport.
Table of Contents
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map
Map Locations, Coordinates & Teleport
Below are the 10 Obelisks locations, Map Coordinates, and Coordinates to teleport:
- Dragon’s Eye | N/6 | TeleportPlayer 318137 119737
- Upper Staging Area | K/8 | TeleportPlayer 187313 13168
- The Sinkhole | H/6 | TeleportPlayer 23613 135794
- Unnamed City, near the Archives | D/6 | TeleportPlayer -124458 112674
- South of Shattered Springs | C/8 | -201650 52327
- The Black Keep, between Ruins of Xullan and the Bridge of the Betrayer | F11 | TeleportPlayer -69053 -118572
- The Temple of Frost | D/13 | -121859 -215992
- South West of Path of the Penitent | G/14 | TeleportPlayer -6594 -222801
- The Dregs | D/4 | TeleportPlayer -141840 217330
- Mounds of the Dead | B11 | TeleportPlayer -238170 -101259
Conan Exiles Obelisk Map – FAQ
How they look like?
They look like Black stones surrounded in purple fog.
How to complete a Journey Step?
To complete a Journey Step Attune the Bracelet for the first time.
How to Clean Corruption?
You can clean corruption with an Entertainer thrall
Now that you have the Conan Exiles Obelisk Map, use it to find all the locations. If you need guide for any other game, do let us know in the comment section.