Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot Guide

0
221
Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot Guide

Our Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot Guide is useful for all the gamers who want to play Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot.

Let us look at the Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot Guide so that you can make maximum damage. We will also tell you how to increase the chances by using different scrolls and weapons.


FOR LATEST GAME GUIDES AND WALKTHROUGHS VISIT GAME WALKTHROUGH AND GUIDES PAGE


Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot – Damage Calculation

This damage calculation has the regular damage chance and lucky shot chance:

  1. 0% Lucky shot chance: 100% Reg Dmg + 0% Lucky Dmg = 100% Dmg
  2. 30% Lucky shot chance: 70% Reg Dmg + 30% Lucky Dmg = 130% Dmg
  3. 100% Lucky shot chance: 0% Reg Dmg + 100% Lucky Dmg = 200% Dmg
  4. 130% Lucky shot chance: 0% Reg Dmg + 100% Lucky Dmg = 230% Dmg
  5. 200% Lucky shot chance: 0% Reg Dmg + 100% Lucky Dmg = 200% Dmg
  6. 230% Lucky shot chance: 0% Reg Dmg + 100% Lucky Dmg = 330% Dmg

How to increase the Lucky Shot chance?

Scrolls

To boost the lucky shot chance, use the below scrolls.

Casual Gunsmanship +20% chance, but -20% dmg if dealing 1x damage
Elemental Torment +20% chance, but only with enemies with elemental effect
Berserk Soul +0,5 chance for every -1% HP
Speedy Pursuit +50% after dashing
Merciless Strike +50% on Crit hits, but -50 on regular hits

Weapons

Each weapon causes different type of damage to your opponent.

If you want to increase your chances to get 150% or higher bonuses

But if you want to boost your chances try to use weapons with 150% or higher bonuses, check out our weapon tier list.


Conclusion

Now that you have the Gunfire Reborn Lucky Shot Guide, use it to unlock all the scenes and levels. If you need guide for any other game, do let us know in the comment section.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.