Few tweaks and fixes for New World.
Table of Contents
As you might of heard, New World is killing GPUs yet again, let’s try to stop a bit of death.
Download a software called: MSI Afterburner.
What you want to do is lower the power draw from 100% to 90%.
Put your fans on max, for best temps.
Now onto main game.
For the most stability, low settings on everthing has stopped crashes in high density mob areas.
– Effects detail: very high
– Lighting details: high
– Object details: very high
– Post processing: high
– Shadow details: low
– Terrain effects: medium
– Texture effects: high
– Water effects: very high
– V-Sync: off
– Player Nameplate: 2
– Dynamic resolution scaling: off
– Analytics reporting: off (found in Preferences)
These should be a good baseline for pretty much every card, from 1660 to 3090s.
As an extra: New World Server status + Queues. https://newworldstatus.com/
Good luck, if anymore fixes and tricks are found they will be updated.
Turn off Nvidia Instant Replay
To turn off Nvidia Instant Replay:
1. Press Alt+Z
2. Click on the Instant Replay block
3. Set it to OFF
Turn Off Windows Background Recording
To turn off Background Recording:
1. Go to your Windows 10 settings menu
2. Select Gaming
3. Select Captures from the left
4. Turn of Background Recording from there
– By MommySciku