Rome Total War Remastered Cheats are an easy and free way to gain edge in Rome Total War Remastered. To help you with these cheats and console commands, we are giving the complete list of working cheats and console commands for Rome Total War Remastered. Not only I will provide you with the code list, but you will also learn how to enable these cheats step by step. So let’s begin!!
For latest gaming tips and tricks you can go to cheats and console commands section.
Table of Contents
Rome Total War Remastered Cheats
Here you will find an updated and working list of cheats & console Commands.
Note: the cheats are code sensitive. Make sure to use the attributes ([ ]].
- Get trait: give_trait [NameOfTheCharacter] [TraitId] [value]
- + money: add_money [value]
- + population: add_population [settlementnameorid] [value]
- Adjust height of sea bed: adjust_sea_bed [value]
- Set max turn speed for AI: ai_turn_speed [value]
- Autowin: auto_win [attacker or defender]
- Ignite all piggy wings: burn_piggies_burn
- Capture city: capture_settlement
- Reset stats & settings: character_reset
- Clear messages: clear_messages
- Switch faction control: control [factionname]
- Create buildings: create_building [cityname] [buildingname]
- Creates units: create_unit [settlementnameorid] [unitname] [value] [exp] [defenses] [attack]
- Destroy walls: damage_wall
- Year change: date [year]
- Create diplomacy missions: diplomacy_mission
- Turn off AI: disable_ai
- Remove cut scenes: event_cutscenes [true or false]
- Filter on map: filter_coastlines
- Allies lose: force_battle_defeat
- Allies win: force_battle_victory
- Diplomacy stance: diplomatic_stance
- Force diplomatic proposal: force_diplomacy
- Cheaper units: bestbuy or gamestop
- Give faction traits: give_trait [NameOfTheCharacter] [TraitId] [level]
- Trait points: give_trait_points [NameOfTheCharacter] [value]
- Teleport: move_character [NameOfTheCharacter] [X,Y – Coordinates]
- Halt AI turn sequence: halt_ai
- General god mode: invulnerable_general
- Destroy walls (map mode): Jericho
- Movement points: mp [value]
- Yubtseb elephants: oliphaunt
- Display positions: output_unit_positions
- Complete all buildings : process_cq
- Complete all military units: process_rq
Below are the lists of all the attributes for other cheats and console commands.
- Ancillaries list: factionlist_ancillaries
- Characters list: list_characters
- Traits list: list_traits: List all units in an army
New cheats and console commands will be added to the list as soon as developers release them. So keep visiting this post.
How To Enable Rome Total War Remastered Cheats
- Enter the game
- Now press the “~” on your keyboard
- Copy the cheat codes and console commands from our list
So, now that you have Rome Total War Remastered Cheats and the process to enable them, use them to enjoy the game. If you need cheats for any other game, feel free to tell us in the comment section.