Scrap Mechanic Cheats are an easy and free way to gain edge in Scrap Mechanic. To help you with these cheats and console commands, we are giving the complete list of working cheats and console commands. Not only I will provide you with the code list, but you will also learn how to enable these cheats step by step. So let’s begin!!
Table of Contents
Scrap Mechanic Cheats
Here you will find an updated and working list of cheats & console Commands.
- /aggroall “All hostile units will be made aware of the player’s position”
- /ambush “Starts a ‘random’ encounter”
- /ammo “Give ammo (default 40)”
- /baguette “Give 1 revival baguette”
- /camera “Spawn a SplineCamera tool”
- /cleardebug “Clear debug draw objects”
- /clearpathnodes “Clear all path nodes in overworld”
- /components “Give <quantity> components (default 10)”
- /day “Disable time progression and set time to daytime”
- /decrypt “Unrestrict interactions in all warehouses”
- /die “Kill the player”
- /disableraids “Disable raids if true”
- /enablepathpotatoes “Creates path nodes at potato hits in overworld and links to previous node”
- /encrypt “Restrict interactions in all warehouses”
- /export “Exports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint”
- /foodkit “Spawn a food kit”
- /gatling “Give the potato gatling gun”
- /glowsticks “Give <quantity> components (default 10)”
- /god “Mechanic characters will take no damage”
- /goto “Teleport to predefined position”
- /harvestable “Create a harvestable: ‘tree’, ‘stone’”
- /import “Imports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint”
- /keycard “Give 1 keycard”
- /limited “Use the limited inventory”
- /mechanicstartkit”Spawn a starter kit for starting at mechanic station”
- /pipekit “Spawn a pipe kit”
- /powercore “Give 1 powercore”
- /printglobals “Print all global lua variables”
- /raid “Start a level <level> raid at player position at wave <wave> in <delay> hours.”
- /recreate “Recreate world”
- /respawn “Respawn at last bed (or at the crash site)”
- /seedkit “Spawn a seed kit”
- /setfood “Set player food value”
- /sethp “Set player hp value”
- /setwater “Set player water value”
- /shotgun “Give the fries shotgun”
- /spawn “Spawn a unit: ‘woc’, ‘tapebot’, ‘totebot’, ‘haybot’”
- /spudgun “Give the spudgun”
- /starterkit “Spawn a starter kit”
- /stopraid “Cancel all incoming raids”
- /sunshake “Give 1 sunshake”
- /timeofday “Sets the time of the day as a fraction (0.5=mid day)”
- /timeprogress “Enables or disables time progress”
- /tumble “Set tumble state”
- /unlimited “Use the unlimited inventory”
New cheats and console commands will be added to the list as soon as developers release them. So keep visiting this post.
How To enable Scrap Mechanic Cheats
- Go to “D:\installed folder\Scrap Mechanic\Survival\Scripts\game”. Now open “SurvivalGame.lua” file. Or right click on Scrap Mechanic in the steam library. Click properties > local files > browse local files > Survival > Scripts > game > SurvivalGame.lua. Now open it with Notepad.
- Go and change “if g_survival then” to “if true then”
- Before you changed to true, go in game to your savegame. Just press ENTER to open chat option.
- Make sure to type ” / ” before the codes.
So, now that you have Scrap Mechanic Cheats and the process to enable them, use them to enjoy the game. If you need cheats for any other game, feel free to tell us in the comment section.