Our Stranger Of Sword City Revisited Controls is useful for all the gamers who want to play Stranger Of Sword City Revisited. Let us look at the Stranger Of Sword City Revisited Controls so that you can unlock all scenes, levels, Villain and Hero routes.
Table of Contents
Keyboard Controls For Stranger Of Sword City Revisited:
- Up – Arrow Key Up
- Down – Arrow Key Down
- Left – Arrow Key Left
- Right – Arrow Key Right
- Confirm/Investigate – Space
- Cancel – R
- Sort/Map – Tab
- Party Menu/Item Detail – F
- Strafe/Switch Tabs (Left) – Q
- Strafe/Switch Tabs (Right) – E
- Help – F1
- Battle Log/Status – S
How to Change Keybindings
To change keybindings for Stranger of Sword City Revisited:
- In the title menu select “Option“
- Now press the E button on your keyboard to open “Key Config“.
- Select the key to rebind, press space, then press the new keybinding you’d like.
Now that you the game controls, just enjoy the game.