Terraria Game Cheats, Chat And Server Commands are an easy and free way to gain edge in Terraria. To help you with these cheats, we are giving the complete list of working cheats for Terraria. Not only I will provide you with the code list, but you will also learn how to enable these cheats step by step. So let’s begin!!
Table of Contents
Terraria Cheats, Chat And Server Commands
Here you will find an updated and working list of cheats.
- /me action – sends a message as a third-person action. For example: * George sneezes.
- /p message –a message, but only for party members
- /players or also /playing – display the players in the server
- /roll – gives integer, but the amount is random (1 to 100)
- color or also c – changes text colours, uses RGB values as a hexadecimal number.
- item or also i – displays an item
- name or also n – displays the player’s name
- a – shows an achievement
- glyph or g – displays a controller button
Terraria Cheats Server Commands
- help – Displays a list of all the available server commands.
- playing – same as /playing chat command, Displays the list of players
- clear – To clear the console window
- exit – exits server after saving
- exit-nosave – exits server without saving
- save – Saves the game
- kick <player></player>
- ban <player></player>
- password – To see the plassword
- settle – Settle all water
- password <pass></pass> – To change the password.
- time – to see the game time.
- say <words></words> – a global message for all the players in the server in yellow
- motd – Print MOTD.
- motd <words></words> – To change MOTD.
- dawn – Changes the time to dawn 04:30 or 04:30 am.
- noon – Changes the time to noon 12:00 or 12:00 pm.
- dusk – Changes the time to dusk 19:30 or 07:30 pm.
- midnight – Changes the time to midnight 00:00 or 12:00 am.
Command line parameters
You can only use them when running TerrariaServer initially:
- -config <config file=””></config> – if you want to use an specific config file or .cfg
- -port <port number=””></port> – if you want to use an specific port to listen on.
- -players <number> / -maxplayers <number></number></number> – To set the max players number.
- -pass <password> / -password <password></password></password> – To set the server password.
- -motd <text></text> – To set the server motto of the day text.
- -world <world file=””></world> – To Load a world
- -worldname <world name=””></world> – To change the name of the world
- -secure – To Add cheat protection
- -steam – To Enable Steam support.
- -lobby <friends> or <private> </private></friends> – You can set the server public or also private
New cheats will be added to the list as soon as developers release them. So keep visiting this post.
So, now that you have Terraria Cheats And Server Commands and the process to enable them, use them to enjoy the game. If you need cheats for any other game, feel free to tell us in the comment section.