UBOAT Cheats And Console Commands are an easy and free way to gain edge. To help you with these cheats and console commands, we are giving the complete list of working cheats and console commands for UBOAT. Not only I will provide you with the code list, but you will also learn how to enable these cheats step by step. So let’s begin!!
For latest gaming tips and tricks you can go to cheats and console commands section.
Table of Contents
How To Enable UBOAT Cheats And Console Commands
To enable codes, press the (~) button on your keyboard. When you press the key, console will open.
UBOAT Cheats | How to use Cheats?
To use the cheats, just open the console and enter the cheats.
There are in total 4 types of cheats in the game.
- Names or ids: Like “Weather”, enter the cheat & the name or id, for example “Weather Calm” will change the weather
- Normal cheats: Like “Leak”, enter Leak to start a random Leak
- Numbers: Like “Budget”, enter the cheat & the value, for example “Budget 1000” to get 1000 money
- Select the target: Like “Bomb”, select the target and then drop a bomb with the cheat
UBOAT Cheats And Console Commands
Here you will find an updated and working list of cheats and console Commands.
- Bomb to drop a bomb on selected target.
- Break to break the selected ship.
- Budget X to add X money
- Compensate Not tested
- Damage X to deal x Damage to selected target
- Detect X to add a specified count of nearby contacts to the detection list.
- Dock X to dock you x = name of the port
- EntityInfo X Gives all entity parameters x= name of the entity
- Escape to run away
- Infect to infect a random crew member.
- Leak to create a random leak
- Mission X To Start Mission X x= number of the mission
- Promote to promote
- Reputation X Gives X reputation x= number
- Scenario X To Start scenario X x= name of the scenario
- Skip X to skip X days x= number
- Spawn X to spawn an enemy in front of you x= name of the enemy (Warships, Convoy, Transport, Submarine)
- StartTask X To Start task X x= name of the task
- Task X Affected on mission status x= name of the tast
- Teleport X Y To teleport to coordinates XY, x= latitude, y= longitude
- Torpedo X to launch a torpedo on selected target x= name of the torpedo
- Trauma to set discipline to zero
- Travel X Y We don’t recommend you to use this command, but if you want, x= Engines Power, y= Turn
- Weather X to change the in-game weather, x= weatherid (Fog, Calm, Cloudy, Storm)
- Wound X to damage X sailor moon, x= name
- XP X to give X Xp to the specified character, x= number
New cheats and console commands will be added to the list as soon as developers release them. So keep visiting this post.
Let us look at what is better, console commands or mods.
Console Commands vs Mods
So, now that you have UBOAT Cheats And Console Commands and the process to enable them, use them to enjoy the game. If you need cheats for any other game, feel free to tell us in the comment section.