Valheim Cheats And Console Commands are an easy and free way to gain edge in Valheim. To help you with these cheats and console commands, we are giving the complete list of working cheats and console commands for Valheim. Not only I will provide you with the code list, but you will also learn how to enable these cheats step by step. So let’s begin!!
For latest gaming tips and tricks you can go to cheats and console commands section.
Table of Contents
Valheim Cheats And Console Commands
Here you will find an updated and working list of cheats & console Commands.
New cheats and console commands will be added to the list as soon as developers release them. So keep visiting this post.
How To enable Valheim Cheats And Console Commands
If you want to hide the UI press CTRL+F3.
In order to open the game console press F5 and type “help”. Now you will be able to see all the commands.
Valheim Cheats & Console Commands
List of basic commands in Valheim.
- help – Show all available commands.
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick the user.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban the user.
- unban [ip/userID] – Unban the user.
- banned – Shows a list of banned users.
- ping – Send a ping to the server to ger your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set distance lod bias. If empty shows actual lodbias. By default 1.5
- info – Print system info
To turn On/Off cheat mode, type “imacheater” in the console. Type help in the console to get more commands.
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill lvl (example: raiseskill run 100)
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in area
- resetwind – resetwind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
Note: If you get stuck in the game : Use “pos” or “goto [x,z]” to teleport yourself and get unstuck.
So, now that you have Valheim Cheats And Console Commands and the process to enable them, use them to enjoy the game. If you need cheats for any other game, feel free to tell us in the comment section.